ZOPU 0.0.8.2 Alpha build is now released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
- Added button to pause menu for displaying the Controls screen so now users can take their time to look at all the controls on demand without quitting to the main menu every time
ZOPU 0.0.8.1 Alpha build is now released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
- Super Saiyan’s first time transformation sequence will no longer Instant Transmission to underneath the map to look for muffins when finished playing the transformation sequence, I have explained to Goku that there is no Muffin Button down there…
- Adjusted Stamina to no longer drain while transforming so you don’t finish transforming only to not have any stamina left to use in the form itself… Oops…
ZOPU 0.0.8 Alpha build is now released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
- Added Ultra Instinct
- Ultra Instinct can be accessed by having near max training experience (2,500,000 is max), have your powerlevel to over 90% of max, having transformed to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Super Saiyan Blue) at least once, and health to be at 10% remaining or less. Once unlocked and activated for the first time the health requirement is removed and Ultra Instinct can be activated as any other form by having a powerlevel over that of the transformation marker (90% of max total powerlevel)
- Ultra Instinct auto deactivates and reverts to base form when Stamina reaches 10% remaining or less
- Added Stamina
- Boosting in base form and some transformations now costs Stamina to use, and different forms will recover Stamina at different rates
- Player’s max Powerlevel now scales based on how much stamina has been used instead of health, the lower the Stamina, the lower the maximum Powerlevel
- Attacks now scale according to current Powerlevel and current Tier/Transformation, numbers still require adjustments
- Health adjusted to scale maximum based on training experience gained so higher levels will have more health
- Fixed Ultra Instinct tier to correctly apply multiplier to base stats
- Adjusted Aura effects slightly
- Added God Ki auras with new sprites and material effects to more closely match the anime for Super Saiyan God, Blue, and Ultra Instinct forms
- Added Quality of Life features to the UI for displaying health and powerlevels based on percentages or totals, as well as disabling these numbers entirely
- Added button to main menu for displaying the Controls screen previously only found in the loading screen so now users can take their time to look at all the controls on demand
Removed Female Options and disabled the buttons for it in the Character Customization menu pending further updates and fixes to meshes, skinning, and materials, these will return in a future update soon™
ZOPU 0.0.7.1 Alpha build is now released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
Added in a female option to the character customization menu, no female voices yet, and only 1-ish chest options presently. Note: Hair is only setup for Normal and Super Saiyan forms, SS2, SS3, SS God, and SS Blue still need proper meshes, and the hair is not yet animated
Added in crater decals from charging Powerlevel up, Transforming, and Ki Blasts.
Added in extreme crater decals for larger Ki blasts to add a sense of impending apocalypse from the larger attacks striking the planet.
- Added Otherworld, if you want to visit, you’ll have to die first…. You can return from Otherworld with Fortune Teller Baba’s help, but she can’t bring you back to life, and you don’t have any friends who can wish you back with the Dragonballs, so once you die, you’re dead. Sorry buddy…
ZOPU 0.0.5 Alpha build is now released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
- Kaioken movement speed boost now reduced to a flat multiplier of 2-times movement speed
- Kaioken no longer incorrectly roots player movement at higher tiers
- Kaioken now deals damage to the player slowly while active
- Healing from charging Ki now capped to 50% of maximum health in preparation for obtaining healing items (Such as Senzu Beans) to be added in future update (Eventually)
- Finished updating animation system, all models should now always follow the base mesh’s pose regardless of animation, and all melee attacks (Left and Right Mouse) should play correctly
- Removed “Empty” Belt option
- Adjusted UI to update bar based on current maximum powerlevel instead of the actual max powerlevel
- Updated Post processing volume settings slightly, volume now applies a custom cel-band to the world in addition to characters, while only applying outline to characters (Custom cel-band is currently just a smooth gradient texture)
- Kaioken never (Ever) deactivates, looking into causes
- Transforming occasionally locks into an infinite loop of the rooted animation. De-transforming and re-transforming sometimes corrects this
- De-transforming from Ascended/Ultra Super Saiyan to regular Super Saiyan doesn’t correctly change morph target values for the hair mesh. Transforming and de-transforming multiple times sometimes corrects this
ZOPU 0.0.3 Alpha build is now released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
- Added Vegeta’s Android/Cell Saga Armor
- Added Shirtless version of Vegeta’s Andorid/Cell Saga Chest Armor
- Adjusted Transformation requirements slightly
- Fixed Transformations to correctly play animations when transforming for the first time
- Added Super Saiyan Grade 2 (AKA Ultra Super Saiyan, or the Ascended Super Saiyan form)
- Left button Melee attacks no longer play animations correctly, in the process of reworking how all animations are called on the character, and the system is currently incomplete. Right button melee still functions as before.
ZOPU initial 0.0.1 Alpha build released. You can find the link in the Download section, or click here to download.
- Basic movement: [W], [A], [S], [D]
- Fly Up: [Space Bar]
- Boost: [Left Shift] (Increases Powerlevel charge speed, and movement speed)
- Raise Powerlevel: [E]
- Lower Powerlevel: [Q]
- Toggle Flight: [F]
- Zanzoken(Short range Teleport): [G] + Any movement key direction to move as normal at a short burst of speed
- Toggle Lock-On: [V]
- Switch Lock-On Target: [V] + Mouse movement in any direction while locked onto a target
- Select Attacks: , , , and  keys (Not Numpad)
- Standard Melee: Left Mouse Button [LMB]
- Power Melee: Right Mouse Button [RMB] (Costs Powerlevel (PL) to use)
- Ki Attacks: Hold [E] + [LMB] to charge, when charged enough, release [LMB] to fire
- Kaioken: [E] + [RMB] (Last 3 seconds, boosts charging speed when boosted, and movement speed.)
- Transform: [R] (If Base PL is high enough to unlock, and current powerlevel exceeds requirement minimum)
The requirements for each Transformation to be unlocked are as follows:
- Super Saiyan unlocks at PL of 186,000
- Super Saiyan 2 unlocks at 372,000
- Super Saiyan 3 unlocks at 744,000
- Super Saiyan God unlocks at 930,000
- Super Saiyan Blue unlocks at 1,116,000
Things to note:
Base PL and actual PL are two different figures. The displayed PL is what the player is at currently at any given time, where as Base PL is what their non-multiplied PL is. So while you may be able to be well above 1,116,000 in Super Saiyan form, unless your base non-multiplied PL is higher than the above listed requirements, you will still be unable to reach those higher levels. Only your Base PL applies towards these requirements. The multiplies for each transformation are as follows:
- Super Saiyan: Base PL x 50
- Super Saiayn 2: Base PL x 100
- Super Saiyan 3: Base PL x 400
- Super Saiyan God: Base PL x 600
- Super Saiyan Blue: Base PL x 800
Also note, the highest Base Powerlevel is capped at 2,500,000, as anything higher breaks the PL system by exceeding Max Integer values when applying Super Saiyan Multipliers.